Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Dictionaries & encyclopedias
- A dictionary of the European Union (2002) JN30 .P5
- The Concise Oxford dictionary of politics (1966) JA61 .C665
- Dictionary of globalization (2006) JZ1318 .J66
- Worldwide government directory, with international organizations JF37 .L345 (most recent WLU Quick Reference Shelves - 2nd Floor)
- The dictionary of world politics : a reference guide to concepts, ideas, and institutions (1990) JA61 .E85
- Encyclopedia of the American legislative system : studies of the principal structures, processes, and policies of Congress and the state legislatures since the colonial era JF501 .E53 (1994)
- Encyclopedia of diasporas : immigrant and refugee cultures around the world (2004) JV6225 .E53
- Encyclopedia of globalization (2007) JZ1318 .E63
- Encyclopedia of human rights JC571 .E67 1996
- Encyclopedia of nationalism (2001) JC311 .E499
- Encyclopedia of politics : the left and the right (2005) JA61 .E56
- International encyclopedia of women’s suffrage (2000) JF851 .H255
- Hill Times
- A weekly publication about Canadian federal politics.
- Intute: Politics
- Portal of high quality websites for university research.
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- Provides information on national parliaments worldwide.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Database of citations and abstracts for books, journal articles and reports relating to criminal justice.
- Political Database of the Americas
- Political/Institutional information on all countries in the Americas from the Center for Latin American Studies.
- Political Resources on the Net
- Collection of international resources: parties, organizations, governments, media, etc., organized geographically.
- World-Wide Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources
- Includes area studies, country information, statistics, organizations.