The Library provides multiple services to borrow materials our physical collections, as well as the physical collections from other libraries around Ontario, Canada, and the world.
The Library also provides digitization services for book chapters and journal articles. Whole books will be scanned for users with print disabilities, and may already be available through the ACE repository.
Delivery and Access
- Accessible Content eRepository (ACE): Book access for users with print disabilities
- Books to Go: Pick up books at the Waterloo, Kitchener or Brantford campus libraries
- Interlibrary Loan: Get books, articles, and other materials from other libraries
- Scan on Demand: Get scanned chapters or journal articles
- Mail on Demand: Get print books mailed to you