- Citations and some full text of journal articles, technical reports, and other materials for transportation studies.
- Authorized users:
- Resource type:
- 1960s to present
- Concurrent user limit:
- Database interface:
From the website:
TRID is a newly integrated database that combines the records from TRB's Transportation Research Information Services (TRIS) Database and the OECD's Joint Transport Research Centre’s International Transport Research Documentation (ITRD) Database. TRID provides access to over 900,000 records of transportation research worldwide.
TRIS Online is a collaborative effort involving the U.S. Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, National Academies, the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, and the U. S. Department of Transportation, to provide a public-domain, web-based version of the Transportation Research Information Services.
TRIS Online provides:
- over 650,000 bibliographic records covering transportation research published in books, journal articles, technical reports and other media
- coverage of Federal, state, local and association publications
- coverage of the literature from the 1960s to the present, with some coverage of prior years
- selected links to full text or sources of full text
- links to the IRRD database for further coverage of international transportation
- searching capability by author, title, subject
- Subjects covered:
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Subject guides:
- Alternate titles:
- TRIS Online
- Transportation Research Information Service (TRIS)