- An international collection of key historic legal texts and executive, legislative and judicial government documents.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
This collection of historic digitized materials (mostly 20th century and in the public domain), comes from LLMC, a centre set up to preserve access to key and substantive works in law and government, from the U.S. and around the world.
Key U.S. content includes:
- laws and treaties
- U.S. Presidential Public Papers (1929, Hoover - 2004, Bush)
- historic court and judicial decisions
Key Canadian content includes:
- historic federal & provincial legislative & law materials (pre- and post- Confederation)
Key international content includes:
- U.K. legislative and law materials
- collections of laws from many other countries
- historic works on international law
- Statesman's Yearbook (1864-1951)
Laurier Library provides access to this resource through our membership in CRL.
- Subjects covered:
- Law and Society
- Legal Information
- Political Science
- Alternate titles:
- Law Library Microform Consortium Digital