- Six interconnected but standalone components with content to support H&PE teaching, grades 9-12.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- Accessibility statement:
- Accessibility & Accomodation
- Database interface:
The resource provides access to bundles of resources to support teaching in health and physical education in grades 9 through 12. The six topics are:
- Effective Planning in H&PE
- Teaching Games for Understanding (TGfU) Sample Unit Plans
- Movement Competence Posters
- Approaches to Teaching Healthy Living: A Guide for Secondary Educators
- Focus Course Planning Guide
- Assessment and Evaluation Tools
Laurier Library has provided access to this since March 2017.
- Subjects covered:
- Subject guides:
Access Note: Click on the "Click to Access the H&PE Curriculum Secondary Resources" button at the bottom right of the first page.