- Citations to monographs and annual publications from Canadian government and institutional resources.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- 1982 to present
- Accessibility statement:
- Database interface:
- Usage rights:
This resource provides citations and abstracts to Canadian government and research publications on microfiche. It includes all depository publications of research value issued by both the federal government and the ten provinces and two of the three territories; hard to find non-depository publications issued by hundreds of Canadian government agencies and departments; scientific and technical report literature issued by research institutes and government laboratories; policy, social, economic, and political reports; Statistics Canada monographs and serials; theses and dissertations from Canadian universities (from 1990-1998).
Over 8,000 titles per year are added, including:
- Government documents (monographs and annuals) from federal and provincial departments and agencies
- Scientific and technical report literature issued by research institutes and government laboratories
- Parliamentary Committee Reports
Being on the ProQuest platform, much of the search functionality is the same as other ProQuest databases. You may search multiple fields (author, title, subject, organization, microlog number, report number, etc.) combined with Boolean operators (AND, OR, or NOT). You can also limit by publication date, document type or feature, and use lists of collections, series titles, subject headings or organizations.
See below for help finding the microfiche, but some documents listed here will also be available in print. If you've found the material in our catalogue, the location and call number (may be a CODOC number, which is unlike other call numbers in the Library) will help you find in either format. Ask at the Library's Information Desk if you need help.
Finding the microfiche
- Click on the title link.
- If you can't find it, you can ask at the Library's Information Desk.
- Subjects covered:
- Canadian Studies
- Global Governance
- Global Studies
- Government Information
- International Public Policy
- North American Studies
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Social and Environmental Justice
- Subject guides:
- Alternate titles: