- Full text collection of publications about policy-related issues on Africa.
- Authorized users:
- Mobile support:
- Resource type:
- 1998 to present
A collaborative project between the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) and the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA), the resource is a collection of documents such as research reports, occasional papers and policy briefs plus a directory of experts on issues critical to the future of Africa.
Content can be searched by basic keyword and then filtered by year, subject, topic, geographical region, publisher, or content type. You can also browse the experts directory by name.
Laurier Library added this open access resource to its collection in July 2017.
- Subjects covered:
- Cultural Analysis and Social Theory
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Global Governance
- Global Studies
- Government Information
- Human Rights and Human Diversity
- International Public Policy
- Political Science
- Social Justice and Community Engagement