Primo contains records for all the books (print and online) held in the collections of Laurier, as well as the universities of Guelph and Waterloo. Some of the key search terms include:
- psychotherapy; spiritual care
- qualitative research; quantitive Research
- mental health
- spiritual care
You can also search the content of our growing collection of ebooks. Remember that if you identify an item (book or article) but the Library does not own it, you can request it to be delivered to Laurier.
Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- A Dictionary of pastoral care
- New York: Crossroad, 1987 Location: BV4012.2 .D57
- Dictionary of pastoral care and counseling
- Nashville: Abingdon Press, 1990. Location: BV4011 .D43
- Encyclopedia of cognitive behavior therapy
- New York: Springer, 2005
- Encyclopedia of Counseling
- Los Angeles: SAGE Publications, 2008
- Encyclopedia of Health and Behavior
- Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2004
- Encyclopedia of Human Development
- Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications, 2006
- Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion
- New York: Springer, 2012
- Films on Demand
- Contains over 6000 streaming videos in Humanities, Social Sciences, Business, Economics, Science, Mathematics, Health, and Medicine. Licensed for classroom use.
- Counseling and Therapy in Video (I & II)
- Online collection of video available for the study of social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling. This current release includes 353 videos totaling roughly 404 hours.
- National Film Board - films online
- The National Film Board of Canada offers hundreds of films including documentaries, interviews, animated films and more on their website.
- Collection of training videos for mental health professionals.